Quality Heating & Cooling
Ever find yourself without heat or that your furnace is having trouble keeping up with the cold Pittsburgh winter? It may be time for routine maintenance on your furnace. A yearly furnace tune-up is highly recommended to ensure performance
and meet manufacturer’s requirements for extended warranties.
Benefits of a Yearly Furnace Tune-Up
- Lower Energy Costs: A clean furnace will operate more efficiently without excessive energy use, leading to lower utility bills.
- Ensures Proper Airflow: During the tune-up the service technician will check to make sure your heating system is receiving the proper airflow to run efficiently.
- Lower Repair Costs: Tune-ups can help detect minor furnace problems before they become costly and cause your furnace to malfunction.
- Longer Life of Your Furnace: A clean furnace that operates effectively and efficiently will have a longer life span than a poorly maintained furnace that must work twice as hard to operate.
- Maintains Manufacturer’s Warranty: If your heating system is still covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, it is essential that annual maintenance is performed.Most manufacturer’s stipulate that an annual tune-up be down or their warranty will become void.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement
Tired of remembering to call to have your clean & check performed? We will contact you when it is time for us to come out and perform maintenance. Schultheis Bros. has preventative maintenance agreements for all your heating and cooling equipment. To learn more about our preventative maintenance agreements please visit the Preventative Maintenance Agreement page or call us to speak to one of our customer service representatives.