Quality Heating & Cooling
“Roofing for Yinz”
CONTEST RULES & AGREEMENT
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase chances of winning.
- Nomination Period: June 1, 2021 – June29, 2021 *One Nominee Per Person
- Top Three finalist announced June 30, 2021
- Voting for top three finalist will be July 1 ,2021 – July 29, 2021
- The winner of the new roof will be announced July 30, 2021
- Roof will be installed Fall 2021
- Promotional Dates
- To enter, complete all portions of the Roofing For Yinz Nomination Form. An entry will only be considered if it is complete and submitted with full details by the entry acceptance deadline.
- Entries will be accepted from June 1, 2021 through June 29, 2021 (11:59pm Eastern)
- The winner of the FREE roof will be announced on July 30, 2021
- Eligibility Restrictions
- ALL criteria of the contest must be met. Schultheis Bros. Co. reserves the right to decline nominations, rule on eligibility, or re-assign prize if at any time contest criteria are not met
- Contest is for RESISENTIAL DWELLING only.
- Must be 18 years or older at the of entry to nominate yourself or another homeowner who must be 18 years or older to be eligible for entry
- ANY and ALL nominated property owner(s) (“Nominee(s)”) must sign a release form prepared by Schultheis Bros. Co. acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of ALL the giveaway requirements in order to be entered into the contest.
- Nominees must own and occupy the subject residence, which must not be in foreclosure or delinquent on property taxes to be eligible to enter or win the contest, and receive the free roof.
- Identification for the property owners must be provided on request
- Proof of property ownership may be requested by Schultheis Bros. Co.
- Homeowners who have filed insurance claims for the subject roof repair are not eligible.
- The home must be located in the state of Pennsylvania and within a 20-mile radius of the 15239-zip code.
- Employees or immediate family members of Schultheis Bros. Co., their suppliers, or advertising or promotional agencies or their affiliates are not eligible for this giveaway
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information. Any change in property status during the contest period or prior to the free roof installation will disqualify nominee(s) or winner(s). Schultheis Bros. Co. will disqualify any entry that is discovers to be false, misleading or fraudulent
- To enter, ALL portions of the Schultheis Bros. Co. Roofing for Yinz Entrance Form must be completed and signed by all property owner(s).
- All materials submitted (including videos, photos, and testimonies) will become the property of Schultheis Bros. Co. and will not be returned to the nominee (or nominator).
- All nominees are required to sign a release waiver BEFORE they will be considered for the giveaway.
- The homeowner must be willing to appear on TV, radio, social media, other forms of media and allow their story and/or personal image and the image of their home to be used in all forms of advertising or promotion.
- ONE ultimate winner will receive ONE residential asphalt shingle roof replacement up to the maximum of 20 SQ using CertainTeed landmark shingles in the color of choice by homeowner. Please note, due to CO-VID restrictions some colors may NOT be available.
- Labor and materials will be provided by Schultheis Bros. Co. Approximate retail value is $10,000 USD
- Property must be in working order and free of hazards, potential structural problems, or deficiencies that would require mitigation or repairs beyond the scope of work by Schultheis Bros. Co. This includes but is not limited to having sufficient structural support, and being free of mold, asbestos, and pests.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received
- All decisions of Schultheis Bros. Co. are final and not subject to inquiry – no substitutions will be made.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- All prizes are non-transferrable
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- To determine final three, Schultheis Bros staff will select top three nominations
- The top three nominations will be listed on a special webpage and the public will vote for their choice
- The winner will be announced July 30, 2021 through social media platforms
- Winner will receive new roof in Fall of 2021
- The winner must read, agree to, and sign a contract with Schultheis Bros. Co. before the work can begin.
- Schultheis Bros. Co. is not responsible for any expenses incurred during the application or voting process. All costs associated with application, qualification, or promotion of contest entry are the applicant’s sole responsibility
- In accepting the roof, the recipient acknowledges that Schultheis Bros. Co. may not be liable for any loss, damages, or injury associated with accepting this roof.
- Schultheis Bros. Co. retains the right to make substitutions of equivalent materials or approximate value in the event of material unavailability for any reason whatsoever.
- The free roof includes materials, labor, and disposal of debris. Skylight replacement and structural or interior leak repairs are NOT included with the free roof.
- If the roof has a satellite dish, the dish (NOT the roof-mount bracket) must be removed and reinstalled by the satellite service provider at the owner’s expense.
- Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including winner’s full social security number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more. Failure to submit a W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.