Over the years...
Serving Pittsburgh since 1946
Schultheis Brothers has a long history of serving the Pittsburgh community. Established in 1946 by two brothers, Richard and Bill Schultheis, it remains a family operated business with three generations of family working at the company today.
The business started off originally as a heating and roofing company and today is one of the longest operating companies in western Pennsylvania. We always strive to put the customer first, and we thank our loyal customers for keeping us in business for over half a century.
Schultheis Brothers has recently extended our services beyond heating, air conditioning, and roofing. In 2011, the company opened its automotive shop to the general public and launched its plumbing department. These two new additions provide the same quality and customer care that Schultheis Brothers has always been known for.
1957: A new home
Serving Pittsburgh from our current location since 1962
In 1962, Rich and Bill moved the company to its present day location at 1001 Millers Lane in Plum. By this time, Schultheis Brothers was also offering air conditioning services and installation, along with roofing and heating, to the Pittsburgh community.
Today, Schultheis Brothers has over one hundred employees and has serviced more than 100,000 customers in the Pennsylvania area since it opened its doors.
We are committed to our founders' vision of Schultheis Brothers being a company that puts their customer first and maintaining an outstanding reputation within the community. Schultheis Brothers is still owned by one of its original founders, Richard Schultheis (CEO/President), and remains a family owned and operated business.